Wednesday, December 10, 2008

most glorious day ever

Today rocked. I loved today. Here, I will post the reasons why.
Number One:
Higher Dimensions. I love this little ol' club. Even though we only average 5 people a week, it doesn't take many to change many. I love talking with those guys, and teaching them, and worshipping with them. It's a good feeling.
Number Two:
Macbeth. I absolutely love this play. Yes, it's Shakespeare. No, it's not difficult to understand. You should give it a chance.
(Warning the following two have a high nerd content. Beware.)
Number Three:
Physics. Path integral. Enough said.
Number Four:
Calculus. Integral = Summation. Enough said.
Number Five:
Book Club. We had a wonderful discussion today about The Fountainhead. We also ate oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. This combined three of my favorite things: discussions, The Fountainhead, and cookies. Doesn't get much better.
Number Six:
Panda Express. Though not true Asian food in any way, it's still delicious like whoa.
Number Seven:
Refuge. Tonight, I sat by myself. I could have gone and sat with people I know, but it was nice to just sit alone and focus. And think. Solitary thinking is always good.
Number Eight:
Snow. I love snow. I could go on and on about the wonder of snow: how it flits around in the air, how it lands ever-so-softly on your arm, how it stings your skin just enough to remind you're alive, how it melts on your tongue, how it creates a flurry so beautiful in sky, how it packs into a snowball to be thrown at friends in playful battles, how it covers your car as a blanket, how it's so white, it's unnatural, how it makes people never want to go inside, how it makes people jump around in pure ecstacy. Snow is the most glorious manifestation of precipitation ever.

So there you go, eight reasons why today was amazing.

No comments: